We, the artists and extended families of Grateful Heart, do try to greet each day with a genuinely grateful heart for our many blessings. As a natural outgrowth, we are all committed in our own ways to causes and organizations that touch our hearts.
We invite you to share our joy throughout the year by participating in our
‘Give Back’ events and opportunities.
- Clear-Blue-Green ‘Green’ practices
- Family Services Bridal Expo (fundraiser)
- Lafayette Adult Resource Academy (LARA)
- MS Research
- YWCA Bowl Giving Project
(Domestic Violence Intervention & Prevention Program)
- Mario Marathon supporting “Child’s Play”
(Technology for hospitalized children)
- ZombAid – supporting Foodfinders
For more information, please visit the Event pages and links about the above events.
In addition, we individually support many other needs with personal donations of time and works, including:
- St. Mary’s Art Auction
- Heart Association Ball
- Tippecanoe Child Care Silent Auction
- Tippecanoe Family Services Bridal Show
- and more.
Thank you for helping us to continue our Give Back programs.